MCLA's rich curriculum and hands-on learning will help you develop the critical thinking and communication skills needed to succeed in today's complex global economy. 50 percent of MCLA students graduate with honors; 55 percent of students attend graduate school within one year of graduation.
- Summer Leadership Program for education administrators
- Multiple licensure programs and professional development opportunities for teachers and K-12 administrators
- College-wide Honors program
- Cross enrollment with neighboring Williams College, for the price of MCLA tuition
- 3+2 Physics/Engineering program with UMass-Amherst
- Access to world-renowned speakers, both at public lectures and in the classroom
The department of athletics strives to inspire an atmosphere of excellence in both athletic and academic settings. Our coaches become trusted advisors and mentors. One quarter of MCLA student athletes make the conference All-Academic Team each year (3.25 GPA or higher).