MCLA Portal 2.0
Last spring we rolled out the new MCLA Portal 2.0. The Web Manager and Computer Support Services collaborated with Students, Faculty, and Staff to give the Portal a new look and feel, and simplify the Portal’s usability. MCLA Portal 2.0 features:
- Five most used top-bar links to launch Email (Office 365), Calendar (Office 365), Canvas, Connection (Sharepoint), and Banner
- To the right of Banner are two icons for Preferences (hamburger icon) and Log Out (new feature!)
- Seven dropdown menus divided by roles and services; all links from Campus Connection, including Calendars and Forms, are brought over, in addition to a few more user-requested links
- Six simple default modules (which can be customized in Preferences) that display:
- Upcoming Events for the coming week (customizable)
- Student Announcements
- an MCLA Feed, which pulls all announcements for Faculty and Staff, Students, Job Opportunities, For Sale and Wanted, and Lost and Found (customizable)
- Current Courses for Students and Faculty, with access to Canvas for enrolled classes
- MCLA Tweets (customizable)
- About Me section specific to you, with selected information pulled from Banner
- Atop the Portal, under the clickable homepage MCLA logo, reside 4 Social Media icons, Swizly (a social media aggregator) & our own MCLA Athletics link. On the opposite side, is the Campus Search Directory.
Enjoy MCLA Portal 2.0!
Online Academic Resources
Canvas Learning Management