51 Main St.
North Adams MA, 01247
(Gallery Manager) 413-662-5324
MCLA Gallery 51 mounts between 6-8 professional artist exhibitions per year. As part of MCLA’s Berkshire Cultural Resource Center, the gallery exhibits artwork of regional, national and international mid-career and emerging artists. The gallery reviews artist submissions bi-monthly and responds to submissions within 6 months. Even if an artist’s work is not selected for exhibition, MCLA Gallery 51 will keep submissions on file for consideration for future shows. In order to submit please follow the guidelines below.
Please note that your submission must be complete in order to be reviewed.
In order to submit your work for consideration:
- Complete our Artist Submission Form
- Attach your images, image list, and CV in an e-mail to email@example.com
Images should be formatted as follows:
- Use subject line: G51Submission_yourlastname
- If submitting video, please provide a Vimeo, YouTube, or other link
- Up to five images
- jpg files only
- Image size must be less than 1 MB
- Name your images: G51submission_yourlastname_number of image
- In the body of the email, provide a corresponding list with Title, Medium, Size, Date Finished