College provides endless opportunities and challenges, but can sometimes be overwhelming. Advising, part of the Center for Student Success and Engagement (CSSE), offers academic support throughout your time at MCLA, empowering you to make informed educational, career, and life decisions.
We can help you with:
- General college and academic program information, including core curriculum choices, declaring or changing a major or minor, and graduation requirements
- Advising for undeclared and non-matriculated students, and non-traditional adult learners
- Prior learning credit and College Level Examination Program (CLEP) credit
- Class registration and schedule adjustments
- Off-campus study approval for winter and summer courses
- General academic difficulties, and specific issues with academic probation and suspension appeals, leaves of absence, and withdrawals from MCLA
- Completing forms and applications.
Stop by or Get in Touch
Eldridge Hall, top level
Phone: 413.662.5400, Fax: 413.662.5444
Monday through Friday, 8:30 - 4:45
Evening hours by appointment
Walk-in hours available most days
Jennifer Alibozek, Administrative Assistant