|News & Events | Contact Us | Visit MCLA | People Finder | Search
Special Strategic Programs, Human Resources/Marketing, Greylock Federal Credit Union
For additional information, contact:
|Special Strategic Programs, Human Resources/Marketing, Greylock Federal Credit Union|
|Number of Openings|
|Under the general supervision of the VP Human Resources performs a variety of administrative and research duties in conformance with established Credit Union policies, strategies and procedures.|
1. Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to the members and management of the Credit Union.
2. Works with Department Managers to conduct vendor due diligence assessments as directed by IT compliance and Risk Management Officer.
3. Researches and prepares miscellaneous reports for yearly audits ensuring specific controls are in place.
4. Provides assistance to Training Manager in setting specific scheduling for core system conversion project. Will serve as liaison with Managers and Supervisors regarding such training in accordance with conversion roll out.
5. Assists Manager of Special Projects with numerous community events including 4th of July parade, Live on the Lake Concert Series, Youth Club events and others.
6. Assists Marketing Department with roll out of special deposit or lending programs providing services and talents as required.
7. Assists in research, preparing reports, and compilation of relevant data for various divisions.
8. Handles communication, including but not limited to: memorandums, account verification letters, procedures, etc., and provides assistance for Human Resources, Marketing, Lending, Insurance, Financial Planning and Executive areas.
9. May greet and direct members, vendors, and visitors to appropriate departments in Administrative, Human Resources/Marketing, Insurance and Financial Planning areas.
10. May coordinate quarterly Recognition Nights, preparing and distributing invitations, validating sales results, gathering awards and preparing Recognition Night agenda.
11. May provide efficient, effective and courteous teller and member service. Assists members in opening all products and services, including loan origination. Processes necessary paper work and is able to use all Greylock third-party software applications.
12. Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines.
*The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It should be expected that from time to time other duties both related and unrelated to the above may be assigned and, therefore, required.
|Working toward college degree program specifically in Finance, Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing or Information Technology. Must demonstrate good customer service ethics, communication and organizational skills. Strong computer Word/Excel background required.|
|Greylock Federal Credit Union|
|Career Services Center|
|Professional Resume Required|
Career Services Center
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
375 Church Street
North Adams, MA 01247-4100