Marketing Intern: Global Marketing Ops (GMO) - Waltham, MA
For additional information, contact:
|Marketing Intern: Global Marketing Ops (GMO) - Waltham, MA |
|Number of Openings|
|DEPARTMENT: Marketing |
REPORTS TO: Director, Global Marketing
LOCATION: Waltham, MA
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is trusted by the world’s leading and most progressive brands to increase their market share, broaden worldwide product adoption and accelerate customer engagement — any time, any place, in any language. Lionbridge’s fastest-growing service line, Global Marketing Operations (GMO) tackles the challenges and complexity of executing global online marketing programs that deliver consistent, effective brand messaging across geographies, cultures and technical architectures.
Headquartered in Waltham, MA, Lionbridge leverages 35 solution centers across 26 countries and in-country experts in more than 100 locales worldwide to enable our clients’ global success. Learn more about Lionbridge and our GMO solutions at www.lionbridge.com and www.globalmarketingops.com.
We are seeking a dynamic, creative and passionate Marketing Intern for Lionbridge’s Global Marketing Ops (GMO) solutions, our fastest-growing service line. Working closely with the GMO team, the Marketing Intern will support programs managed by the Marketing Directors and be responsible for assisting marketing campaigns, list development, SEO analysis, content creation, database maintenance, competitive research, and social media programs. The Marketing Intern is a hands-on role for a sharp and resourceful self-starter who has a firm understanding of the digital marketing environment and a strong interest in global business.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Provide critical program support to the Marketing Director(s) to enable the overall success of the GMO solutions
• Coordinate and assist the team in marketing program execution
• Perform basic customer, market, technology and competitive analysis through research using web, analyst reports, and internal resources
• Research contacts for lead generation
• Support social media projects including Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and blogs
• Perform web based analytics (SEO, social media) and provide summarized feedback on website/community traffic, trends, etc.
|Skills & Qualifications|
• Majoring in Marketing, English, Communications, or Business
• Completed relevant marketing courses with strong knowledge of core marketing elements
• Excellent writing skills, with examples
• Knowledge of social media, blogging, digital media
• Experienced at using search engines
• Enthusiasm for emerging technologies, new media, and social media applications;
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
|Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.|
|1050 Winter Street, Suite 1600|
Waltham, MA 02451
|(978) 964-4527 or by email: Kaitlyn.Bonneville@lionbridge.com|
|This is a temporary, paid internship. Interns should also be available to work approximately 30-40 hours per week during the summer.|
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Career Services Center
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
375 Church Street
North Adams, MA 01247-4100