|News & Events | Contact Us | Visit MCLA | People Finder | Search
Match Teacher Residency in Boston
For additional information, contact:
|Match Teacher Residency in Boston|
|Number of Openings|
|The Match Teacher Residency is a one-of-a-kind program, located in Boston, for recent college graduates who are serious about teaching in high-poverty charter schools across the US.|
The Match Teacher Residency is now accepting applications on a rolling basis for the September 2014 cohort.
How is this program unique?
• 100% of those who complete the Match Teacher Residency in Boston are hired as rookie teachers
• The best, and highest-performing charter schools in the US aggressively recruit our teacher residents (the list of schools where our Teacher Residents are hired is below
• Those who complete the Match Teacher Residency can complete additional work during their rookie year teaching, remotely, to receive their Master’s Degree from the Sposato Graduate School of Education.
• Match Teacher Residents tutor within the Match Schools as Match Corps Tutors Monday through Thursday and complete their Match Teacher Residency work on Fridays and Saturdays.
• The Match Teacher Residency focuses on what YOU NEED to become a strong rookie teacher. Classroom management, developing curriculum, and the “special sauce” that teachers have to figure out on their own that is rarely taught in teacher prep programs.
Interested in applying? Please go here http://www.matcheducation.org/applymtr
For more information about Match Teacher Residency, check out these resources:
A video introduction to Match Teacher Residency: http://youtu.be/kkLcMLCey5A
Our website: http://matcheducation.org/join-us/match-teacher-residency-boston
|Relentless work ethic, grit, and a commitment to urban education.|
|Comfortable living stipend and housing provided|
|Hours per Week|
|August 18, 2014|
|215 Forest Hills Street|
Boston, MA 02130
|Applications are processed on a rolling basis. To apply, please visit our website at: http://www.matcheducation.org/mtr|
For more information, please contact Trish Borrell in recruitment at email@example.com.
Career Services Center
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
375 Church Street
North Adams, MA 01247-4100