|News & Events | Contact Us | Visit MCLA | People Finder | Search
Digital Account Executive (#415)
For additional information, contact:
|Digital Account Executive (#415)|
|Number of Openings|
|We are seeking sales professionals with strong digital-business acumen. The Digital Account Executive must demonstrate a passion for selling comprehensive digital solutions. The Digital Account Executive will be responsible for uncovering sales opportunities in everything thru agencies and local direct advertisers. The Digital Account Executive (DAE) will report to the local Digital Sales Director and will be responsible for aggressively pursuing digital media advertising sales. The DAE will sell all of LIN’s suite of digital products including display, mobile, video, social media, SEM and SEO. |
DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES: Success in this role may be achieved by monitoring and understanding competitors, continuing education and awareness of digital media trends, obtaining customers by cold calling, networking and prospecting, and successful negotiations. Responsibilities include:
• Generating new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, prospecting
new business opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing
• Selling interactive, online/digital advertising solutions that are priced on rates that
typically include metrics such as page views, ad impressions, click-throughs, & time
• Identifying and understanding the clients’ advertising needs and developing ideal
• Creating and delivering customized sales presentations in person, via phone and/or
• Meeting or (preferably) exceeding sales goals by utilizing creative resources to
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems, while collaborating with teammates
and utilizing all resources available.
• Provide creative and innovative solutions for customers utilizing industry trends,
selling techniques and digital product knowledge.
|PRIOR EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING REQUIRED: |
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years of Digital Sales experience and/or digital agency experience preferred, and
• Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Comprehensive working knowledge of digital media, internet properties, inventory,
and sales tools
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation
• Must be highly self-driven, demonstrate great initiative, display a professional
demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail.
• Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and be able to work independently.
Additional Requirements: Must be able to juggle multiple tasks from multiple sources at one time and will work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced office environment. Some travel may be required on an occasional basis.
|Hours per Week|
|1 Broadcast Center|
Chicopee, MA 01013
|Digital Sales Director|
|CONTACT: Please send cover letter/resume to: Digital Sales Director, 1 Broadcast Center, Chicopee, MA 01013 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
TELEPHONE: NO CALLS PLEASE.
Career Services Center
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
375 Church Street
North Adams, MA 01247-4100