MCLA Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies - This sequence of courses supports Leaders in Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies - This sequence of courses supports Early Childhood Educators
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The MCLA Degree Completion Program is designed for the adult learner seeking an accelerated, non-traditional pathway to completing a bachelors degree. Each program is in a cohort-style learning format, in which students begin their course of study with a group of their peers and proceed through the program together. Classes are offered in the evening and online to help students meet the demands of work, family, and their studies.
Prior learning credits are available for work and life experience. Additional college credits may be awarded via the College Level Examination Program (CLEP).
- Cohort-style learning provides peer support for the adult learner who is managing work and family demands.
- Students can complete in just over two years with year-round classes.
- Classes are offered in Pittsfield and North Adams.
- Seven-week sessions with meetings four hours per week.
- Opportunity to earn credit for life and work experience where students document prior experience and gain up to 30 credits.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Applicants should have an Associate's Degree to be considered for admission. Consideration given to students with 45-60 transfer credits.