MBA Admissions Process
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution*
- Five years of relevant business or professional experience
- A completed graduate admission application
- $75 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official college transcript(s)
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume
- Personal statement
Transfer credits are accepted up to a maximum of six (6) credit hours for core courses with grades of B or better and must be no more than five years old, taken at an accredited institution.
*An undergraduate major in business is not a requirement. The program requires 45 credits of graduate business courses. Credit waivers may be available for those students who already possess an undergraduate business degree.
** Applicants will be considered for admission without GMAT scores provided the applicant possess an advanced degree with quantitative content (e.g. master's, doctorate, etc.) or a minimum undergraduate GPA, combined with at least five years of significant professional experience (typically post-baccalaureate) and a personal interview with the MBA Admission Committee. The committee reserves the rights to require a GMAT score from an applicant even if the basic conditions are met.
Meeting the minimum standards does not guarantee admission into the program.