Office of Institutional Research, Assessment and Planning (IRAP)
Mission: To facilitate evidence-based decision-making by initiating and supporting effective processes and procedures for the collection, analysis, maintenance, and reporting of information on student learning and institutional effectiveness.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and provide data to internal and external stakeholders
- Compile and file data required by the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education, the U.S. Department of Education, the New England Association of Schools & Colleges, Inc. and other outside agencies.
- Complete external surveys such as the Peterson's Guide, College Board, and U.S. News America's Best Colleges Survey.
- Develop, administer, and/or coordinate national and campus surveys.
- Consult with faculty and staff about data needs.
For more information, click on the links above.
Assessment and Planning
- Assist faculty in Core Curriculum, Program Review, and other campus wide learning outcomes assessment.
- Coordinate assessment requirements for external accreditation.
- Consult with faculty and staff on assessment initiatives and closing the loop activities.
- Maintain an inventory of campus assessment activities.
- Develop assessment initiatives to support strategic planning.
For more information and resources, please visit our Assessment homepage.