Institutional Research at MCLA works to facilitate data driven and evidence-based decision-making by initiating, developing and supporting effective processes and procedures for the collection, analysis, maintenance, and reporting of data to the campus community and beyond.
What we do:
- Consult with faculty and staff about their data and reporting needs.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and provide data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Compile and file data required by the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education, the U.S. Department of Education, the New England Association of Schools & Colleges, Inc. and other outside agencies.
- Complete external surveys such as the Peterson's Guide, College Board, and U.S. News America's Best Colleges Survey.
- Develop, administer, and/or coordinate national and campus surveys.
For more information and resources on assessment activities at MCLA, please visit our Assessment homepage.