Transfer Admission Policies
- A minimum grade point average of a 2.5 is recommended for admission as a transfer student.
- A minimum of 45 credits must be completed at MCLA and a maximum of 75 credits may be transferred towards your bachelor's degree.
- MCLA evaluates and accepts credits from, but not limited to, other accredited colleges and universities, the Military, College Level Examination Program (CLEP) , and Advanced Placement (AP).
- A Transfer Credit Analysis (description of how credits are accepted) is sent to you following your acceptance.
- Remedial and skills coursework will not transfer to MCLA
- Mass Transfer students receive benefits that ensure credit transferability and the potential for tuition waivers.
- Transfer students are admitted directly to the major program of their choice, based on academic performance.