Berkshire Mathematics and Science Partnership (BMSP) Program
BMSP program is focused on improving:
- math and science content knowledge of middle school teacher
- the integration of math, science and literacy curriculum standards in math and science instruction
- student performance in math and science
2013 Course Offering
Expressions and Equations for Middle School Teachers.
- The Course includes in class meetings and Professional Learning Community (PLC)
- Course dates: May 30, 31; June 6, 7, 27, & 28. Professor Chris Thomas will instruct content based on the common core curriculum for 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
- PLC time will occur throughout the school year to interact with other instructors on the development, implementation, and assessment of lessons.
The partnership is composed of Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, Adams-Cheshire Regional School District, Berkshire Arts & Technology Charter School, North Adams Public Schools, and Pittsfield Public Schools.
For more information please contact:
Dr. Chris Himes - Program Director
Dr. Nick Stroud - Program Coordinator