Build Your Own Guitar
This workshop will open the doors of professional guitar making to you. Berkshire based luthiers Steve Suave of Suave Guitars and Nick Lenski of Brier Road Guitars will facilitate this four week build your own guitar workshop. This is a hand-one course, during which students will build an acoustic guitar from start-to-finish using raw materials and applying professional methods and techniques.
- Dates: June 2nd - 27th, Monday - Friday each week
- Times: 8am to 4pm
- Location: 121 Union St., North Adams
- Cost: $4000 plus materials (materials are estimated at ($350)
To for more information contact Nick Lenski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register complete the attached form, email or fax to Barbara Emanuel at email@example.com, phone 413-662-5576, fax 413-662-5387. Link here for registration form.
- Sitka spruce top
- Herringbone rosette
- Mahogany back, sides and neck
- Ebony bridge and fingerboard
- Bone nut and saddle
- Gotoh tuning machines
- Hard-shell case
- Optional: Rosewood upgrade for back and sides
- Choice of two body styles - Double O and Triple O