FAST-TRACK - Apply
To be eligible for admission to the FAST-TRACK Program, you must have a high school diploma or GED, and a 2.0 GPA in all prior college work. Even if you don't meet these requirements you should still apply, since all applicants are evaluated on an individual basis.
If you are accepted, program advisors review transcripts for possible transfer credit and work with you to set up a course schedule. The prior learning assessment process is handled through the Center for Student Success and Engagement / Advising.
How to Apply
- Print and complete the application.
- Mail the application and $35.00 application fee to the Continuing Education Office address at the end of the application.
- You will need to submit a completed health form and provide information that you have received appropriate immunizations as set by The College Immunization Law of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Contact the Health Services office for more information: 413.662.5421
- Unless you have transfer credits, arrange to take placement tests in Math and English through CSSE / Academic Support (413.662.5386). These are not entrance exams! You just need to take the test before you enroll in an entry-level Math or English course at MCLA.
- Meet with the Continuing Education Program Coordinator, (413.662.5576), for assistance with course selection. All students must meet course prerequisites. New students can then register at the Office of Admission.
FAST-TRACK students are eligible for financial aid, which is awarded according to need. Various financial aid forms are available for evening students. Contact the Financial Aid Office (413.662.5219) for applications, procedures, and forms for the FAST-TRACK Program.
For questions about the admission process and the status of your application, please contact the office of Continuing Education at 413.662.5576.