Parent & Family Resource Center
The Parent & Family Resource Center at MCLA, housed in the Student Affairs Division Office, provides information to and supports the interests of the parents and families of MCLA students. The Center promotes a sense of community among parents and other family members and enlists participation in various efforts.
The Parent & Family Resource Center:
- Provides answers to a wide variety of inquiries about the College and student life;
- Sponsors Parent and Family Orientation sessions;
- Provides a venue for family members to share MCLA news; enriches student life through programs consistent
with the goals of the College such as Fall Family Weekend;
- Supports Office of Admission recruitment efforts; and
- Supports MCLA through gifts to the Annual Fund, providing much needed resources for our students.
For more information, please contact:
Executive Administrative Assistant Student Affairs