The College encourages and provides many opportunities for all students to explore and increase personal wellness in their lives.
The MountainOne Student Wellness Center, located next door to the President's Office on Church Street, is a resource for education and services. Programs and information on the six aspects of wellness are featured. Also, Counseling Services and Health Services are housed in the Wellness Center. These programs offer students a quiet setting and easy access to important resources.
Wellness includes six dimensions:
- Emotional - self-understanding and the development of personal identity
- Intellectual - the pursuit of knowledge, learning, and discovery
- Occupational - engaging in meaningful, productive activities and new challenges
- Physical - practicing appropriate self-care for health and fitness
- Social - engaging in positive relationships with others and in one's community
- Spiritual - developing values, ethics, or principles that guide personal decisions