6/23/11 - Time: 6-9pm
This event has already occured, please visit our event calendar for current listings.
DownStreet Art IV - Grand Opening Night
Over 30 art destinations throughout downtown North Adams will be opening their doors with new exhibitions, performance, food, drink, music and a chance to meet the artists.
DOWNTOWN NORTH ADAMS, 6-9 PM
...35 VISUAL ART DESTINATIONS and MUSIC PERFORMANCES
- "Unconscious Convergence: The Work of Debi Pendell"
NAACO Gallery, 33 Main St.
- "The Grass is Green" by Karin Stack
MCLA Gallery 51, 51 Main St.
- Window installation by Michael Chapman
PIP Postal Instant Press Gallery, 53 Main St.
- "XMALIA" by C. Ryder Cooley
18 Holden St.
- "TEENSPACE" by Samuel Rowlett and 15 local high school students
The Artery, 26 Holden St.
- "NORTH/SOUTH" and other works by Paul D. Miller
Legacy Gallery, 28 Holden St.
- "Selection from the Cultural Corridor" curated by Peter Dudek and Sara Reisman
Sheer Madness Gallery, 81 Main St.
- "Hartford Prints!" curated by Melanie Mowinski
PRESS, 105 Main St.
"End of an Empire" curated by Andrew Davis and Richard Rand
Grass Gallery, 107 Main St.
- "Everything Must Go!" By Ephraim & Sadie Hatfield
24 Eagle St.
6-7:30 pm, Pawn Shop Saints Show
35 Main Street, in front of Berkshire Bank
6-7:30 pm, Robin O'Herin
109 Main Street, under the Mohawk Theatre Marquis
8-9 pm, XMALIA (musical excerpts), Songs about Extinction by C. Ryder Cooley with Corey Aldrich + Max Goldfarb
plus Christine Shields & Phil Franklin (all the way from California!)
XMALIA; 18 Holden Street
Event Website: downstreetart.org
Location: Downtown North Adams (wheelchair accessible)
View Larger Map