MCLA Leadership Academy - Program Details and Costs
- Summer Residency 1: July 8-22, 2013. Classes will be held during the day and some evenings. Evening seminars and events will occur throughout the residency.
- During Academic Year: Online courses will take place in fall 2013 and winter/spring 2014. November 22-24 is a weekend residency at MCLA.
- Summer Residency 2: July 8-11, 2014.
- Optional CAGS Summer Residency: July 11-20.
- The summer 2013 residency is priced at $4800. This includes 12 graduate credits, most meals, and an activities fee. Optional housing on campus is available at approximately $90/night ($1350 for 15 nights).
- Courses during the Fall and Spring semesters are priced at $300/credit. Thus, a 3-credit course is $900.
- The summer 2014 4-day residency is priced at $1,300 (includes 3 credits most meals, and an activities fee).
- The summer 2014 4-day residency plus CAGS (July 11-20) is priced at $4,800 (includes 12 graduate credits, most meals, and an activities fee. CAGS
- Financial aid advising is available at www.mcla.edu/financialaid
- Students are required to complete 500 hours in the field.
- Fieldwork will include an introductory (observing and assisting) experience, an administrative project, and a Capstone project.
For more information, contact:
Dana Rapp, Program Director