Leadership Academy Summer 2013
(For Returning Students)
Our innovative Leadership Academy offers intensive study in educational administration and convenient, summer scheduling in the culturally rich and scenic Berkshires. This program allows education professionals to complete graduate credits in just over two weeks during the summer.
This opportunity is available to educators with a master's degree, a minimum of three years of K-12 experience and/or any school administrator who is seeking Educational Administrative Licensure. The Leadership Academy offers a top-notch program with expert faculty, engaging coursework, meaningful fieldwork and personal attention.
The graduate credits earned through this program are approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE), are accepted for licensure in Massachusetts and are transferrable to several nearby states. Many New York educators take advantage of this program, as do educators from other states.
Some benefits of MCLA's leadership program include:
• Convenience to earn 12 graduate administrative credits in an accelerated fashion
• Access to top-notch faculty, an extraordinary mix of experts and personal attention
• Integration of the arts (including theater, visual arts, dance, music, literature and poetry) with the theory and practice of leadership in education
• A residential experience with a housing option offered in MCLA's suite-style residence hall
• Summer in the beautiful Berkshires of western Massachusetts
• A great value at an affordable, all-inclusive cost of attendance (tuition, fees, room and board)
• Preparation for an administrative internship
Leadership Academy sessions can be applied toward our Certificate in Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS).