MCLA has also been named to Kiplinger’s Personal Finance’s list of 100 best values in Public Colleges for 2015. The ranking cites four-year schools that combine outstanding academics with affordable cost.
Here's why MCLA may be right for you - Right from the Start:
- Quality, affordable education in a supportive, collaborative environment that embraces diversity
- Direct access to amazing professors (1:13 faculty-to-student ratio)
- More than 50 undergraduate programs
- Classroom and hands-on learning, with ample internship, service learning, research, and educational travel opportunities
- Lectures, theater, the arts, student organizations, and athletics broaden and deepen your learning and engagement
We offer rolling admission cycles for both Spring and Fall semesters, so you can apply most anytime.
Fall Rolling Admission December 1 to August 31
Spring Rolling Admission October 1 to January 16
Questions? Contact us!