Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
According to a recent job forecast, the business field will be one of the four largest providers of new jobs through
2018. Businesses are working hard to stay competitive and are looking for competent
people to manage the growing workload.
The B.S. in Business Administration will provide an opportunity for students to become
academically and technically prepared for a career in business, as well as government,
non-profit organization, or graduate study.
Designed for the student who has an Associate's Degree in Business Administration
or an equivalent field, MCLA's degree completion program offers the opportunity to
complete the college education you started, but haven't had the chance to finish.
- Cohorts launch each September and students progress through the program of studies
- Students can complete the program in just over two years with year-round classes.
- Classes will be offered in Pittsfield or north county.
- Courses offered in seven-week sessions with meetings four hours per week (5:00pm -
- Students have the opportunity to earn credit for life and work experience by documenting
prior experience to gain college credit.
- Applicants should have an Associate's degree or be near completion, and must meet
MCLA's transfer admission requirements to be considered for admission. Priority will
be given to students who have earned a minimum of 45 - 60 transferable credits.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- By completing this program, you may be eligible to enroll in MCLA's Master of Business
- Financial aid counseling is available on the MCLA website at www.mcla.edu/financialaid.
All students taking 9 or more credits will need to verify proof of health insurance