Summer is coming! We guarantee it!
All MCLA summer courses will be Taught online
MCLA's summer college program offers something for everyone, including:
- MCLA undergraduate and graduate students
- Students from other colleges seeking an array of interesting summer course options
- High school students seeking to try out college courses
- College graduates interested in Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master
of Education (MEd) courses – Bachelor’s degree required
- Community members and others seeking courses for personal or professional growth
What's your story? We’re here to help you achieve your summer educational goals.
2021 Summer Sessions
Session A: May 24-July 2
Session B: June 21-July 30
Session C: July 6-August 13
If you need additional information about summer classes at MCLA, please contact Betty
LeSage at 413-662-5575 or