To travel off campus clubs and organizations must submit a Travel Requisition Form, a Student Travel Form, and an Itinerary (Example) three weeks in advance.
To request an MCLA van you must contact SGA Office Manager Amanda Schuler in CC316
in person or by email stating the date, time frame, and location of where you are
going. Certified MCLA van drivers if known are also needed at that time (more information
about being a certified van driver can be found at public safety. Cars and larger
passenger vans are also available to rent through Amanda if a college van is not available.
Clubs must note that they are responsible for paying out of their club budget for
the car rental.
Even after approval of overnight trips, all hotel reservations need to be made through
the SGA Office Manager Amanda Schuler.
Event Planning Policies
- To request a classroom space or a non-classroom space for an event or meeting follow
these links to reserve the space through portal.
- If clubs are interested in having a dance on campus they will need to follow the guidelines
of the Dance Policy.
- Anytime there is someone providing a service to the club or organization, (speakers,
performers, referees, trainers, etc.) a Contract for Services Agreement must be filled out at least three weeks prior to the event. If you are looking to
hire an MCLA student you will need to contact the SGA Office Manager and have the
student apply through the MCLA employment page.
- Clubs may Co-Sponsor events with any other club, department, or the SGA Senate. SGA
only asks that clubs fill out a Co-sponsorship form. (To co-sponsor with SGA click here).
- When giving out gift cards or other prizes, clubs must always turn in a Prize Winner Form.
- Clubs are allowed to purchase gifts as a thank you, but it may not exceed $50.00.