Upon completion of the Business Administration Program, graduates will be able to:
- Understand and apply professionally marketable knowledge.
- Think creatively and critically.
- Define, analyze, evaluate, and solve problems.
- Express their ideas effectively both orally and in writing.
- Apply current information technology tools to business problems.
- Prepared to function effectively in a culturally and demographically diverse environment.
- Relate to the needs of the global business community.
- Utilize and value liberal arts education in their personal and professional lives.