The Code of Massachusetts Regulations requires that all full-time (those taking 9 or more credits) undergraduate and graduate
students under age 30 and ALL full and part-time Health Science students, regardless
of age, submit documentation of the following immunizations to Health Services prior
to the students arrival on campus. Please also include the completed health forms
and a copy of your most recent physical exam.
- 2 doses of live measles, mumps and rubella vaccine given at least one month apart
beginning at or after 12 months of age.
- 1 dose of Tdap within 10 years.
- 3 doses of hepatitis B vaccine.
- 2 doses of varicella vaccine (chickenpox) given at least four weeks apart beginning
at or after 12 months of age OR evidence of having the disease.
- 1 dose of meningococcal (MenACWY) vaccine at age 16 or older.
- Covid-19 vaccination and booster