- Students are eligible to register for up to 3 online undergraduate courses (maximum
of 9 credits) for the Fall 2020 Semester.
- Classes will take place completely online and will cost approximately $1,000 per three-credit
- Students who participate in the MCLA Fall 2020 Gap Semester do so as temporary, non-degree
status and are not eligible for state or federal Financial Aid or scholarships.
- Non-degree status allows you to take credit-bearing courses without formally enrolling
in a degree program. If you wish to enroll into an undergraduate degree program, please
contact the Office of Admission.
- Students who may not have met admission standards for first year admission may need
to take additional coursework to qualify for future enrollment at MCLA or other institutions.
- Course selection is limited. Once your application form is submitted, MCLA will be
in touch to determine course schedule.
Students who register for 9 credits will need to complete an insurance waiver form
Fall 2020 Gap Semester Application
Office of Admission