Upon completion of the Athletic Training Program, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to critically appraise, synthesize, and apply knowledge attained
throughout the program.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behavior consistent with the National Athletic
Trainers' Association Code of Ethics and the Massachusetts Standards of Practice and
Code of Ethics in Athletic Training.
- Demonstrate mastery of cognitive and psychomotor competencies, as well as clinical
proficiencies outlined by the National Athletic Trainers' Education Council.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and skills related to evidence-based practice.
MCLA currently has affiliation agreements with the following clinical sites:
Berkshire Health Systems
Berkshire Orthopaedic Associates
Berkshire Physical Therapy & Wellness
Mount Anthony Union High School*
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute*
Southern Vermont College
Williams College Athletics
Williams College Health Services
Williamstown Physical Therapy
*background check required