Institutional Research at MCLA works to facilitate data driven and evidence-based
decision-making by initiating, developing and supporting effective processes and procedures
for the collection, analysis, maintenance, and reporting of data to the campus community
What we do:
- Consult with faculty and staff about their data and reporting needs.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and provide data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Compile and file data required by the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education,
the U.S. Department of Education, the New England Commission of Higher Education,
and other outside agencies.
- Complete external surveys such as the Peterson's, College Board, and U.S. News and
- Develop, administer, and coordinate national and campus surveys.
Assistant Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Research
Interim Coordinator of Student Records Systems
Eldridge Hall 114