The Academic Technology Advisory Group serves to advise and communicate technology
needs and issues to the Vice President of Academic Affairs. ATAG is responsible for
keeping current on national, local and campus issues affecting teaching, learning,
and scholarly activities.
- Discuss technology issues that affect faculty.
- Assess needs and develop proposals for technology initiatives to support MCLA's goals
- Alert IT to strategic support issues and emerging technology needs.
- Serve as liaison between IT and faculty to disseminate information related to technology.
- Aid in developing or reviewing an annual faculty use survey.
Membership is open to all full-time faculty. Departments are encouraged to have at
least one faculty representative.